my brother更像是一种宣誓,一种对责任的声明与承受,一种对生命的分担,背负与战斗。所以他们的战斗就此打响。
T-bag: How about getting us to somewhere cooler,say, Africa?
把我们丢到凉快点的地方去怎么样,比如,非洲?
最折磨人的想法!
Hey,this man was still white this morning!
嘿,早上这哥们儿还是个白人呢!
变身的奥秘,目的只有一个!
《绯闻少女》时尚台词
So let’s keep this between us.
我就和你一个人说/你不要去告诉别人。
We will be in touch.
有消息我会联系你的。
I just transferred in.
我刚转学过来的。
Wakey-wakey! Upper east siders?!
起来啦!起来啦!东区的社会精英们。
You still positive that you don’t want me to tag along?
你现在还是不要我一起去吗?
The cool exterior. The fire below.
外表冷淡,内心热情似火。
I didn’t sign up for some creepy love triangle.
我当初可不是为了恶心三角恋而和你在一起。
I cannot believe that Nate Archibald is a gigolo.
真不能相信 / 真没想到Nate Archibald是个吃软饭的。
I don’t really have a choice.
我没得选。
Hmm,Look,I’m sorry.
嗯,不好意思。
You two have rekindled your love in secret.
你们俩又偷偷地在一起了。
I don’t have a romantic bone in my body.
我没有什么浪漫细胞。
Water always finds it own level.
水往低处流。
Betrayal is in your nature.
背叛是你的天性。
Sometime fate throwsly to rip them apart.
有时命运把两个恋人拉到一起,只是为了把他们分开。
You make me happier than I ever thought I could be. If you let me,I’ll spend rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.
你给了难以想象的幸福,如果你愿意,我愿意用我的一生让你感受到同样的幸福。
When I was growing up,I didn’t have a regular f***ly like everybody else,and I always knew that something is missing,but now I am standing here today,knowing that I have everything I’m ever gona need! You are my f***ly.