chapter4 80~90超口秀(2)(1/2)
chapter4 80~90超口秀(2)
I don’t have skeleton in my closet.
我没有什么不可告人的秘密。
潮人语:在我的衣柜里没有骷髅,你想看就看。
e on hot stuff.Don’t play too hard on your hair.We’ll be late.
行了大帅哥,别弄你的头发了,我们快迟到了。
潮人语:注重形象是好事,但如果太注重形象别人会认为你是娘娘腔。
Let’s have a ball at the amusement park today.
今天让我们到游乐场痛快地玩一玩。
潮人语:随性,即是我们最自然的状态。
I’m not the kind of person who likes to swim with the tide。
我可不是随波逐流的人。
潮人语:我有我的样儿。
She really has it good.Everyone caters to her every need.
她真是享受得很,要什么就有什么。
潮人语:展现在别人眼中的永远都是最风光的一面。
I will not lose.
我绝不会输的。
潮人语:咱就是这么自信。
I guess you really were a tomboy.
我猜你真是个假小子。
潮人语:李宇春最大的贡献,就是带起了中性人的崛起。
You are in for a treat!
你会喜欢的。
潮人语:我对你的兴趣点可是相当有把握哦。
I always like to play a lone hand.
我总是喜欢单枪匹马地去干。
潮人语:从不顾及他人的眼光。
She is pretty and popular.You will have a fat chance of getting a date with her.
她又漂亮又招人喜欢,你想跟她约会没戏。
潮人语:如果你有自知之明,奉劝你别往这上面想。
She is a forward girl.
她是个很前卫很开放的女孩子。
潮人语:她有资格引领时代的潮流。
Don’t play around all day and do nothing useful.
不要整天吊儿郎当的,一点正经事都不干。