chapter2 英文谈恋爱,人请闪开~(8)(1/2)
chapter2 英文谈恋爱,人请闪开~(8)
我单恋你的妹妹。
This girl is kind-hearted. You made a good choice.
这个女孩儿很善良,你眼光不错啊!
我就是对你有意思!
You are my girl,that is my cookie.
你是我的,你正对我胃口。
实战PK:
GG:You are my girl,you are my cookie.
你是我的,你正对我胃口。
MM:Sorry. You are not my cup of tea.
对不起,你不对我胃口。
GG:I fell in love with you. Will you marry me?
我爱上你了,你会嫁给我吗?
MM: Just listen! I don’t love you and I don’t want to marry you!
你给我听清楚!我不爱你,我也不会嫁给你!
● 大胆示爱宣言:
在恋爱中不乏大胆的勇者,他们只要看上了某人,就会立刻杀到对方面前告诉他:“嘿,我看上你了!”面对这种直白大胆的表达方式,有些人会被他们的勇气所折服,从而很轻易地同意与其继续接触。但大多数相对保守的人会落荒而逃,过后可能还会补上一句“这人没受啥刺激吧!”
拓展语句:
Are you single or married?
你是单身贵族还是已婚少妇(家庭妇男)?
l’m still available.
我还没有交男(女)朋友。
I just thought you should know that you have a slender figure.
我想你应该知道,你的身材相当苗条。
It’s no wonder there are so many guys lining up to be with you.
难怪有那么多人排着队追求你。
I can’t wait to see you.
我好想你呀!
There you go again!
你又来了!
谈论心仪对象
She is the definition of style and grace.
她简直是时尚与优雅的代言人。
实战PK:
GG: Did you see that babe over there?